Friday, December 4, 2015

Wandering the Web: Have a fabulous weekend!

The perfect holiday blazer, period-proof panties and one-meme wonders.


Happy Friday babes! How's your week been? Mine has flown, thanks to work and a busy schedule preparing for my weekend trip to... Ohio! The sis and I are heading out east to visit our brothers for their company Christmas party. We're leaving straight after work at 5 p.m. tonight for a quick 9-hour car ride, which should be super fun ;) But hey, the forecast is calling for unseasonably high temps for December the next few days, so I can't complain about that!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and here are some fun links I found this week...

1. I really want to watch the Grammy tribute to Frank Sinatra this Sunday. Will you tune in? (Vulture)

2. In LOVE with this metallic blazer from Banana Republic. How great for NYE?! (Refinery 29)

3. Just bought this black matte nail polish, and I can't wait to try it! (Target)

4. Period-proof underwear is apparently a thing now...would you use it? (Women's Health)

5. Hilarious thoughts from a Starbucks barista — lol at 13! (Cosmopolitan)

6. "I was Internet famous." (New York Magazine)

7. How to entertain people who don't drink. (The Cut)

8. How great are these cookie baking essentials for Christmas? (Feast + West)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top