Friday, May 13, 2016

wandering the web: have a beautiful weekend

A perfect summer salad, body fat as the new religion, and a chickpea cocktail? Umm...


Happy Friday babes! I am so ready for the weekend; my sleep schedule has been a last priority this week, and it's definitely taking a toll...I'm ready to make up for it in the next few days! Do any of you have fun plans for the weekend? Adam and I are probably going to see Captain America: Civil War at some point, and I'm so excited! I've been waiting for it ever since I saw the first preview. Have you seen it yet?

I hope you all have a beautiful, fun, relaxing weekend, and here are some links I liked this week...

1. Rainbow smoothie anyone? (FitSugar)

2. Majorly crushing on these shoes. (Express)

3. This avocado caprese chicken salad sounds perfect for summer cookouts. (Joyful Healthy Eats)

4. You go girl. (Refinery29)

5. And, how body fat has become the new religion. (Buzzfeed)

6. Guys, I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm starting to like pink.... (Nordstrom)

7. I really love Brooke and Meggan's #WhatWeWore series. (Somewhere, Lately)

8. Would you care for a chickpea-goo cocktail? (Huffington Post)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top