Friday, May 20, 2016

wandering the web: have a great weekend

DIY watercolor mugs, invisible Instagram stories and mirror therapy.


Happy Friday babes! How's your week been? I feel like it just started, and yet we're already to the weekend! Definitely not complaining though ;) Tonight I'll be doing some much-needed cleaning around my apartment, and then tomorrow I'm having a girls day with my mom and sis. We'll be going through the Des Moines Farmers Market and getting pedicures and I. can. not. wait! I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are some fun links from the week...

1. In the summer, I just crave fresh foods. This chicken mango lettuce wrap would make the best meal. (PopSugar)

2. "Really seeing oneself, and really seeing other people, are probably the hardest things any of us will ever do." (Refinery29)

3. Watercolor mugs would be a fun weekend project. (I Spy DIY)

4. Would you decorate with patterned wallpaper? I kind of love it. (Apartment Therapy)

5. I keep hearing great things about this workout program. Have any of you tried it? (Kayla Itsines)

6. Just ordered these palm print workout tights and I'm SO excited to get them! (Fabletics)

7. Invisible Instagram stories are inspiring and so creative. (Bustle)

8. Is it summer yet? (Pinterest)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top