Thursday, May 12, 2016

wish list: statement earrings

Brighten up your summer look with these statement earrings



It seems like every year I get caught up in one accessory and go all out with it, and this year statement earrings are stealing my heart. I love how much flare they can add to even the simplest outfits. Adding a small pop of bright color to a neutral ensemble can be just enough to transform it into something fun and fresh. I've been lusting over bright, bold earrings for weeks now (you may have seen these and these on my Instagram!) and I just added these yellow beauties from H&M to my collection — for only $10!

Keeping today's post short and sweet because I may have stayed up too late catching up on Dancing With The Stars and playing with my mom's dogs ;) The weather has been rainy and humid most of the week, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll stay sunny for the whole day today! Hope you all have a good one!

P.S. dress fever and my spring wish list

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top