Friday, May 27, 2016

wandering the web: have a great long weekend!

Celebrity lookalikes, cat pickup lines and black ice cream — yep, you read that right.


Happy Friday, loves! Hope you've all had a great week, and cheers to a long weekend! Got anything fun planned? I will be soaking up the sun on my dad's pontoon and having a grill-out with the fam on Monday. And after that I'll just be counting down the days (and hours, and minutes) till I head down to Florida and the beach! While I plan to thoroughly enjoy this three-day weekend, my newsletter will be going out Tuesday instead of Monday (you can sign up for it here) and I'll be back with regular posting next week! I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend! 

1. I want to go to Boston just to see these. (Atlas Obscura via Cup of Jo)

2. Blackberry gin slush...yes please. (The Speckled Palate)

3. Not sure I can get behind this type of ice cream. (ASOS)

4. Five things healthy sleepers don't do. (Huffington Post) 

5. Whoa. This is trippy. (Buzzfeed)

6. Four ways to find yourself in a new city. (The Everygirl)

7. Nordstrom's half-yearly sale is happening now, and I'm crushing on this top. (Nordstrom)

8. If cat's had pickup lines. (Pinterest)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top