Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Instagram Roundup No. 15


TGI... oh wait, it's only Wednesday. Bummer. But! Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo, and we all know what that means: MARGARITAS. Count me in! This topic happens to coincide perfectly with my first photo, which is a delicious taco from a new place called Taco Hangover that opened in West Des Moines a couple months ago. Tasty tacos, amazing salsa and they just opened a new patio this week.



As you know by now, I love bright colors for summer so obviously I busted out these tassel gems the first chance I got (aka the first day above 50 degrees). I paired it with this Bite lipstick in Dragonfruit, which has quickly become my favorite pink lip color of all time. It's a rich magenta with a touch of plum and it's beautiful in person.


My last outfit post was one of my favorites because it was simple, fun and sleek. I love the look of ripped jeans with a killer pair of heels, and for some reason the snakeskin pattern has been calling out to me lately.


Seems spring/summer is the only thing on my mind lately, as I've been gravitating toward everything fresh and new like these pretty blooms and blue nail polish (OPI Rich Girls and Po Boys). I'm really loving blue tones for my nails this year, and this one is a pretty light sky-colored option.


And then there are the dresses. My dress count increased sliiightly dramatically last month, but I can't even pretend to feel bad about it because I honestly wear them every single day. I found so many great affordable options from Nordstrom and Target, so I'm sure I'll have no more problems finding anything to wear this summer ;)


Last but not least, of course I had to finish up with a cocktail! I went with a group to try out the new +39 Italian restaurant in Des Moines last weekend (more on that later!) and had to give one of their signature cocktails a try. I don't remember what this was called, but it was a little too bitter for my taste. The cabernet though... I'm still dreaming about it!

That's all for today... I hope you're all having a great week so far! Don't forget to check out the rest of my Instagram recaps here and follow all the fun right over here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top