Thursday, July 9, 2015

Home decor wish list





You may remember (though I wouldn't blame you if you didn't because it's been forever in the works) that I have been in the process of redecorating my bedroom. Well, it's taken much longer than I had hoped thanks to my surgery, lack of time and having to wait for my mom to move her furniture out. But! It's finally coming together now.

Last weekend Adam and I put my new desk together, and I rearranged my bed and organized the space. I bought this adorable new 3x3 cube bookshelf in lieu of a dresser or vanity because what I really needed was more storage and surface space. I love the possibilities this unit provides — and there are so many ways to decorate it! I've already got my eye on several items to fill it with, so I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you.

I'm all about functionality since I have such a small space to work with now, which is why I've picked a lot of pieces that can double as storage either for jewelry or other little odds and ends. I love the mirrored tray and velvet bust for displaying some of my prettier necklaces and things, and the coral candle could be cleaned out and used for a trinket box when the candle is gone! And how cute would the wooden ampersand figure be spray painted gold and placed with photos of you and your S.O.? I love it.

What is your favorite piece on this list? Do you have tips for decorating in a small space?

P.S. the perfect home office, painting my bedroom and my new bed set

1 comment :

  1. Isn't it?! That's probably at the top of my list right now :)
    -E

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

 
Back to Top