Friday, January 16, 2015

Wandering the Web: Have a great weekend!



It's Friday, ya'll! I don't really have any big plans, but I am still so excited for the weekend. The weather is finally above freezing in Des Moines, and I plan to take full advantage of it. We're finally going to pick out the paint for my bedroom project this weekend, so I can't wait to get started on that very soon! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and here are 10 things I found interesting this week...

1. This new strategy to voting for Oscar nominees sounds pretty smart, actually. (Vulture)

2. A teenager's view on social media platforms is pretty spot-on — at least about Facebook and Instagram. (Back Channel)

3. Bauble Bar has a new pearl collection, and it is perfection. (Bauble Bar)

4. Fashion industry "mentors" might just be the next big thing... (New York Times)

5. Tom Hanks' writing about his experience at community college. (New York Times)

6. Thinking about joining in this book club for February. This book has been on my list for a while. (A Beautiful Mess)

And a few others...

This hair color is uniquely beautiful.

Five creative ways to use washi tape in the kitchen.

Looks like I missed a pretty good episode of Fallon last night...

The loose-wave lob is one of my favorite hairstyles right now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top