Friday, January 23, 2015

Wandering the Web

Wandering the Web: fun links from this week


This week has been busy with work and painting, so I'm feeling a little behind on my blogging, and just life in general right now. Now that I have a better, slightly less cluttered workspace set up in my room, I feel a bit more motivated and ready to sit still and buckle down this weekend. Have a wonderful weekend, and here a few interesting links from this week...

1. "Why can't Hollywood get female journalists right?" (New York Magazine)

2. How celebrities feel about making serious physical transformations for movie roles. (Vulture)

3. I want to try this fun wall art DIY for my bedroom. (Craft River)

4. I'm seriously considering splurging on these coral suede pumps. (Madewell)

5. These donuts look sooo good. I'll take three, please! (Sugar and Charm)

6. We'll be trying this yummy-looking recipe soon... (A Cup of Jo)

And a few extras...

This sweet little pup is everything.

Joni Ernst is always good for inspiring cheeky T-shirts.

Do you think companies should offer time off for "that time of the month?"

Here's how they shot that scene of Michael Keaton walking through Times Square in his underwear for "Birdman."

Not enough emojis in your life? These DIY nail decals should fill your needs.

And in case you missed them, beautiful and healthy water bottles, Where'd You Go, Bernadette review, and spring-time favorites.

1 comment :

  1. Oooh that donuts post is amazing! I'm feeling so inspired now to bake and whip out my donut pan.

    I hope you have a great weekend, Eleni!

    xx Kathryn
    http://www.throughthethicket.ca

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

 
Back to Top