Monday, January 5, 2015

Goals, resolutions, intentions




Welcome back, lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and hopefully a nice little (or big!) vacation. For my first post of 2015, I decided to go a little traditional and focus on new year's resolutions.

Each year I decide on one typical resolution for the new year. And each year, I forget it sometime around March. Sound familiar?

Instead of choosing one big thing to focus on, I wrote this list of more general things that I can work on every day, little by little. I think I'll have more success with more inspirational goals than just the single rule I usually set for myself.

So these nine things are what I'm aiming for this year, to make myself a better, happier and healthier person.

What are all of you striving to accomplish in 2015? How do you decide on your new year's resolutions?

Related: Have you seen Marilyn Monroe's new year's resolutions from 1955?

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top