Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Instagram roundup No. 3


I can't believe it's already April. Seems like March just flew by, right? I've been really busy this week getting ready to attend the Go Blog Social conference this weekend (which I am super excited about!) so I'm a little behind on my blog. Hence the Insta-roundup! The above photo is the dessert Adam and I shared when we went to the Scenic Route Bakery for lunch a couple weeks ago. So yummy!



This one is from celebrating St. Paddy's in downtown Des Moines with Adam and a bunch of friends. Notice we are the only ones not wearing green, because we're rebels ;)

Next up is my new favorite sandal obsession. I snagged these gold glitter flats from DSW right before we went to the bar on St. Paddy's Day, and I've been wearing them constantly. They go with everything!


I made this quinoa + veggies dish for dinner with Adam on our last date night, only to find out after we finished eating that he didn't even like it! He wasn't a fan of the quinoa, so I guess I'll have to think of something else to use with my random pantry ingredients ;)


These new Steve Madden sunnies might be the craziest pair I've ever purchased — and I've owned a lot of sunnies! Adam says they make me look like a bug, but I don't care because I love them. Expect to be seeing them a lot this summer!


This one is from a Sunday afternoon when Adam and I joined my mom and her fiancé for free pool at a dive bar near my place. I never thought my mom would be the type of person to frequent dives, but this is one of her favorite places! And the pool was really fun. Adam taught me how to play when we first started dating and he lived up the street from a bar with a pool table. Despite how not-very-good I am, I actually won three games for us!


And this is one of the best martinis I've ever had from Bar Louie. It was really fruity (those are grapes in there, not olives!) and very tasty. My mom and sister and I had a girls night last week to surprise my mom with tickets to see Shania Twain this summer. She was so excited!


Finally, this was my first real "photo shoot" for OOTD pictures. My mom and I ventured to Main Street in Grimes and found this great alley with a brick building and great lighting. My mom has no camera experience, but she does a pretty great job! I haven't been in front of the camera like this since I had my senior pictures done, which was forever ago, but it was so much fun! Like I said, you'll be seeing more in the future :)

P.S. Another Instagram roundup and my spring dress OOTD

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top