Thursday, May 21, 2015

Brands I love (and why I love them)

my favorite brands for shopping and why i love them


People often ask me where I shop or where I buy most of my clothes, and honestly, I have a hard time answering. Depending on the time, I could say I shop at many different stores or just one or two. When I really think about it, though, I tend to come back to the same group of brands for certain things. If I really spent the time to think about it, this list could go on for a while, but I'll keep it simple and only tell you about my top four most trusted brands.

ASOS. The amazing assortment of high-quality and affordably priced clothing is enough to make Asos anyone's favorite brand. I love all the unique, eclectic styles that you can't just find at the mall. Everything you buy here looks personal to you, which I love. But on top of that, it also offers free shipping and returns, which is HUGE when you're trying to guess sizes in different styles. They make the whole process super easy, and in my book, customer service is the key to good business.

Baublebar. Jewelry and accessories can add up really fast, so it helps to have a go-to place for affordable products. Baublebar offers beautiful, high-quality jewelry at a reasonable price. They update their inventory often, so there is always a great rotation. Plus, their Guest Bartender is a celebrity-curated selection that always kills it. I get a lot of my earrings from here, because they always have new styles.

Express. I've been shopping at Express for a long time, and I've recently converted to wearing only their jeans because they are the only ones long enough and comfortable enough for me. Also, they go on sale all the time. Which is the second reason I love Express: SALES. I can't pass up a good sale or coupon, and Express has them all the time. It's also a great place to find professional clothes and jewelry.

Bare Minerals. I'm not a big makeup guru. Honestly, I don't even know that much about it. I find one brand that I like and tend to stick with it. My mom got me started on Bare Minerals when I was in high school, and I've been using it ever since. It is the only foundation I trust on my face because it goes on very smooth and looks natural. I only use the powders because I think they're more comfortable and allow my skin to breathe. The other thing I always buy here is my eyebrow pencil. I haven't tried many brow pencils, because once I found this one I stopped looking. It's that good.

What brands do you use most frequently? 

P.S. Summer wish list, mix and match pjs and beautiful iPhone cases

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top