Friday, May 8, 2015

Wandering the Web: Have a great weekend



TGIF has never described my feelings better than it does today because I. am. tired. Adam and I went to see the new Avengers last night (amazing — go see it right now), and it was such a long day for me. I'm still getting used to the whole "three flights of stairs on crutches" thing, so doing that twice in one day was a little tiring. It's just reminding me that I really (like really) need to hit the gym once my foot is healed! Who knew hopping up stairs would make me SO EXHAUSTED. But the good part: I only have a little more than a week left on crutches! :)

Anyway, I'm hoping to have a quiet night to relax and then go to the winery on Sunday to celebrate Mother's Day. Do you have any big plans for the weekend?

1. "What I'll tell my daughters someday." (Oh Joy)

2. When did "broga" become a thing? (Refinery 29)

3. This would make my morning routine much easier. (Four Generations One Roof)

4. 12 outfit ideas for when you have nothing to wear. (Who What Wear)

5. A love triangle between a woman, her mom and her mother-in-law. (Buzzfeed)

6. Berry buttermilk popsicles look like my new favorite dessert. (Brooklyn Supper)

7. 8 books to read in May. (Vulture)

8. The real cost behind that $10 manicure. (New York Times)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top