Friday, May 1, 2015

Wandering the Web: have a lovely weekend.




Raise your hand if you're excited for the weekend! Honestly, every day feels a little weekend-ish to me currently since I spend all day in my living room, but I can still get excited about Friday :) I actually have zero plans as of right now, because Adam hasn't been feeling well this week and there's not a whole lot I can do yet. (Let me tell you, getting up and down three flights on crutches is exhausting, so it has to be really worth it!)

The Des Moines Farmers Market opens tomorrow, so if you're in the area I highly recommend checking it out! What are all of you up to this weekend?

1. I can't wait until I can get out and see the new Avengers sequel. (Vulture)

2. Mean Girls turned 11 yesterday. Was it really that long ago? (Who What Wear)

3. These fresh fruit margaritas would be perfect for Cinco de Mayo. (LaurenConrad.com)

4. This shirt makes me smile.

5. Yet another reason to love Anna Kendrick (as if we needed another one). (Kate Spade)

6. A personalized tote would be a great gift for Mother's Day. (Oh Happy Day)

7. How to get a beach body. (The Nib via Cup of Jo)

8. Everything coming to Netflix in May, including Legally Blonde 1 and 2. (Refinery 29)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top