Thursday, May 14, 2015

Summer wish list




I'm currently taking a break from shopping and between new season essentials coming out, major sales and having lots of extra time for online shopping — it's not been easy to keep my wallet closed. That's why I thought a summer wish list would be a kind of compromise.

First off, I am crushing majorly on two things I've never cared for before this year: white jeans and rompers. I never liked white pants much because they can get dirty so easily, but I've seen so many cute styles with them that I'm falling in love. Same with rompers; I really like the ones that look like dresses. The added comfort of shorts make them the perfect answer to a windy day.

Second is the tassel trend. While I'm still not quite as head over heels as many of the bloggers I follow, it is definitely starting to grow on me. These earrings and this bracelet set from Baublebar would add such a fun look to a white dress.

This necklace: Oh my gosh, I die. [Insert heart-eyed emoji a zillion times.] I saw it when I was shopping online for a Mother's Day gift and I couldn't stop staring. I can see it with a fabulous LBD for date night or a white off-shoulder top for daytime. Love.

Finally, bright pink lips and these gorgeous wedges. I love a good pink lip in the summer and, of course, wedges. This pair is especially fantastic with the tropical print. I might just have to buy them as a celebration for getting out of this boot at the end of 6 weeks :)

Hope you all enjoyed my summer favorites! What are you shopping for right now? 

P.S. Springtime favorites, mix and match pjs and Lilly for Target

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top