Thursday, May 28, 2015

Swimsuits for every budget





under $30: one / two / three / four // under $50: one / two / three / four // under $80: one / two / three / four

For me, Memorial Day is the true beginning of summer. The weather is (usually) warming up and the sun is (usually) shining most every day. The holiday weekend was mostly gray and rainy here, but I did get a couple hours in by the pool and pretty soon we'll be heading out to the lake on my dad's pontoon, which is one of my favorite things to do come summertime. And all that time by the water means a few new swimsuits are in order.

I'm not a swimmer, so I really don't need a lot of swimsuits...but they're just so pretty! I wanted to stick with the theme of swimsuits on a budget, because I'm not one to spend a lot of money on swimwear. But for those who spend a lot of time at the beach or anywhere else that requires a suit, it might make more sense to invest in more expensive pieces. Plus, how great is that tropical one-piece?

P.S. summer wish list, mix and match pjs and brands I love

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top