Monday, May 11, 2015

Mix and Match: pretty PJs



middle row: blue cami / gray tank / striped cami / bottom row: floral boxers / palm print shorts

Maybe it's the fact that I've been restricted to wearing pajamas and workout clothes for the past couple weeks, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about getting some cute new PJs. Aerie makes some of my favorite pajamas, and they have the most adorable patterns out for summer. I also love their whole collection of bralettes, and these four are some of my favorite colors and styles right now. 

One thing I love about all of these pieces is how well they mix and match. I used to be a generic T-shirt and gym shorts kind of girl when it came to sleepwear, but I'm starting to want a more styled selection that still feels fun and fashionable when I lounge and drink my coffee on the weekends.

Which pieces are your favorite? Are you a fancy PJ wearer or a T-shirt and shorts gal? 

*This post is not sponsored in any way. All opinions are my own. 

P.S. The brights are back and the Express One Eleven collection

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top