Friday, May 15, 2015

Wandering the Web: have a fun weekend.

miscelenious wandering the web reading links


We made it! It's been a long week here, but that's mostly because Adam has been in New York for work all week and (the big news) I'm counting down my days on crutches! I'm supposed to be able to walk again on Monday, and I am SO excited. I'm finally getting pretty dang good at the whole crutches thing, but my legs are itching to get back to work! I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are some fun things I found around the web this week...

1. Plates specifically designed to give you an Instagram-worthy food photo. (The Kitchn)

2. An interview with Ben Savage. (Vulture)

3. Which dance movie do you belong in? (Refinery 29)

4. An expert shares her tips for bridal manicures. (Glitter Guide)

5. Homemade mango frozen yogurt sounds like the perfect summer treat. (Peace Love Shea)

6. Everyone has an opinion on Verizon buying AOL — and they're hilarious. (Mashable)

7. Diane Keaton interviews Emma Stone. (Interview Magazine)

8. Three ways to up your Pinterest game. (With Grace and Gold)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top