Monday, July 13, 2015

Cool summer style










maxi skirt (similar) / Forever 21 v-neck tee / Old Navy slip-ons (on sale for less than $15!) / Steve Madden sunnies (similar) / Fifth and Mae necklace (old) / chain-link bracelet (similar) / NARS velvet matte lip pencil in Cruella 

I know this is an unusual outfit for mid-July, but Iowa is not known for its consistent weather patterns, and the day I wore this was cloudy and chilly. This is my favorite maxi skirt because it is so big and flowy, and I just feel a little fancier every time I wear it :) I love pairing with a plain v-neck to make it a bit more casual and relaxed, but I also like to style it with a crop top for the weekends. (P.S. this is one of my favorite outfits to transition to fall!)

What are you all up to this week? I've got a date night with Adam tonight since we didn't get to see each other all weekend, and my sister and I are taking our mom to see the new Minions movie because my mom loooves the minions — it's adorable! Then Adam and I heading to the zoo for Zoo Brew Wednesday night and this weekend two of our friends are getting married! It's definitely going to be an exciting week! Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

P.S. the perfect printed sundress, short hair love and an off-the-shoulder top

1 comment :

What do you think?

 
Back to Top