Friday, July 10, 2015

Wandering the Web: Have a wonderful weekend.



Happy Friday, babes! I can't believe the weekend is here already, but I'm glad it is because I've got a big to-do list! I have a few things to get ready in my room so I can do a bedroom tour here in the next two weeks (!), and I'll be working on a really fun project coming out in the next month, so stay tuned to see what it is!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and here are some fun links from this week...

1. A sanitary twist on beer pong. What do you think? (The Kitchn)

2. Have you seen the new Cupcakes and Cashmere fashion line? It started selling out after just a few days! (Cupcakes and Cashmere)

3. Cotton candy ice cream shots are definitely going on my to-do list! YUM. (Sugar & Cloth)

4. You may or may not have heard, Nordstrom is having a kiiiinda huge sale. I love this wall print. (Nordstrom)

5. 17 struggles all fashion girls will understand — made me laugh. (Refinery 29)

6. What do you call these popsicles? I had no idea there were so many names! (Buzzfeed)

7. Loving fun espadrilles for summertime shoes. (Glitter Guide)

8. Do you know the correct way to store wine? I did not... (Cup of Jo)

2 comments :

  1. I think the beer pong idea is cute but when you're in college you're cheap so I don't see it being a great seller. When I played beer pong back in college we always just filled the glasses with water and then drank from your can of beer if you needed to clear a cup.


    www.candidcerebrations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought too! Does anyone actually play with the beer in the cups anymore? Thanks for sharing, Caitti :)
    -E

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

 
Back to Top