Thursday, July 2, 2015

Wandering the Web: Happy Fourth of July!



In honor of the Fourth of July this weekend, I'm taking Friday off and sharing my weekly links a day early. We've got a busy weekend planned with friends and family, and I'm so ready to kick back, relax and have some fun! Do you have any big plans for the weekend?

I hope you all have a great holiday, and here are some fun links from this week...

1. Thinking I'll try this manicure pretty soon. (Le Fashion)

2. Bombshell is becoming a musical, and I am more excited than a kid at Christmas. (Vulture)

3. How fun would confetti poppers be for this weekend? (LaurenConrad.com)

4. Models on what it's like to pose nude for photo shoots. (Who What Wear)

5. Parmesan garlic potato wedges look sooo yummy! (Creme de la Crumb)

6. Ben and Jen broke up, and the world has a lot of feelings about it. (Buzzfeed)

7. Sole Society is having a MAJOR sale through this Saturday, and I'm thinking I need to pick up a pair of these. (Sole Society)

8. Did you know you could turn a watermelon into a keg?! (Refinery 29)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top