Friday, July 24, 2015

Wandering the Web: Have a great weekend.



Happy Friday, friends! I'm really excited for this weekend because tomorrow I'm going to the National Balloon Classic for the first time! The Classic is a huge (second biggest in the country!) hot air balloon festival in Indianola, which is only 30 minutes away from where I live. Apparently my parents took my siblings and me to it when we were really young, but I have no memory of that so I've been looking forward to it for weeks!

What are you looking forward to this weekend? I hope you have a great one, and here are some fun links from this week...

1. I'm adding this pasta to my list of recipes to try this summer! (Iowa Girl Eats)

2. Tips for taking photos while traveling. (World of Wanderlust)

3. 50 celebrities talk about the reality of filming sex scenes. (Cosmopolitan)

4. I love the idea of using decorative baskets for storage. (Apartment Therapy)

5. The emotional stages of cleaning out your closet — made me laugh. (Who What Wear)

6. This guy has been eating Chipotle for more than 150 days straight... (Esquire)

7. I want to throw a party just so I can use these flamingo balloons. (Oh Happy Day)

8. "How I became the best-selling author of 'Luckiest Girl Alive'" (Cosmopolitan)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top