Friday, January 29, 2016

Wandering the Web: have a sunny weekend

Barbie's new diversity, edible cookie dough, and small things to do for yourself this year.


Hey hey, it's Friday! I'll be honest, this Friday feels pretty lame compared to last week when I was heading to New York, but it's still the first day of the weekend, so I can't complain too much ;) I promise to get back to regular posting around here soon. It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but I'm so ready to get back on a normal schedule (both in the blog world and the real world!). And, next week I will be sharing part of my weekend in NY, so stay tuned!

I hope you all have a great weekend (and a warm one if you're in Iowa!), and here are some links I liked this week...

1. Next up on my travel bucket list: Chicago. (Nany's Klozet)

2. Barbie just found out what diversity looks like. (Forbes)

3. Edible cookie dough, party of one. Yes please. (Carrie This Home)

4. Major hair envy right here. (Pinterest)

5. Interesting, little-known facts about Central Park. (Food and Wine)

6. Just bought this book and I can't wait to start reading it. (Amazon)

7. I love this little pin. (More Than Ideas)

8. Finally, 57 small things to do for yourself — in lieu of resolutions. (Food 52)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top