Friday, January 8, 2016

Wandering the Web: Welcome to the new year

What's new on Netflix, a divorcee's letter to herself on her wedding day, and art made from everyday objects.


Happy Friday everyone! How was your first week of 2016? Anyone still sticking to their New Year's resolutions? So far so good over here, but I think the real test is week two! And speaking of next week, my first newsletter is coming out on Monday and you don't want to miss it! You can sign up right here.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend and curling up with a good book. I'm currently reading this one and loving all the advice so far. I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are some great links from this week...

1. Everything new on Netflix this month. I'm stoked for season 4 of New Girl! (Racked)

2. Ass-kicking women from 2000s movies — who's ready for a movie marathon? (GQ)

3. Have you seen this hair tie bracelet? I'm digging it. (The Grommet)

4. This article is fascinating. (The Atlantic)

5. "A letter to myself on my wedding day." Beautiful. (The Huffington Post)

6. Very interested to try this whole grain strawberry breakfast cake. (A Cup of Jo)

7. Art made out of everyday objects is absolutely stunning. (My Modern Met)

8. Love this. (Pinterest)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top