Thursday, January 14, 2016

tasty taco soup recipe


Not that I do a lot of cooking, but I do know that soup is the perfect (and easiest) dish to make when serving a large group of people. I made this extremely simple recipe one on a Sunday afternoon in the fall and, after sharing it with Adam and my mom, I still had a huge container of it left in my freezer. It's basically a never-ending soup supply. The best part? All I had to do was buy the ingredients and throw them in the pot. That's literally all it takes! This taco soup recipe is delicious, with just a little bit of spice, and perfect for the chilly winter days between now and spring.

Ingredients:
1.5 lbs extra lean ground beef
1 chopped onion
1 package Ranch dressing mix (dry)
1.5 package taco seasoning mix (dry)
1 cup water
8 oz salsa
1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 can regular diced tomatoes
1 can pinto beans
1 can black beans
1 can cream style corn

Directions:
Brown the ground beef with onion and drain any fat. Mix everything together in a large pot, and simmer until hot. Serve with tortilla chips and shredded cheese.

It's almost too easy, right? I hope you enjoy! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top