Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Instagram Roundup No. 11

My favorite memories from December 2015
I don't know about you guys, but 2015 was a pretty great year in my book. A lot of great things happened last year, but I think even better things are yet to come in 2016. Before we jump into the new year, here's my last Instagram roundup from 2015, starting with this fun sequined number I wore in honor of the Season of Sparkles. 

My favorite memories from December 2015
I tried my hand at baking butter cookies for the first time, and I may have found one of my favorite new desserts! Super simple yet majorly tasty — a win-win in my opinion! 

My favorite memories from December 2015
Another fresh chop for the beginning of winter, this time shorter than I've ever gone before... but I love it! Short hair is so much fun, and it's so much easier to style. At least for me anyways!

My favorite memories from December 2015
This was the first Christmas I went all out on my presents and bought matching wrapping paper, name tags and ornaments for my tree. I finally felt like an adult for the holidays, haha. 

My favorite memories from December 2015
And speaking of holidays, one of my favorite traditions is baking and decorating Christmas cookies with my mom and sister. Although if I'm being completely honest, my real favorite tradition is convincing my mom to double the recipe just so I can eat more cookie dough ;) 

My favorite memories from December 2015
Cozying up in warm, soft sweaters is the perfect way to beat winter weather, am I right? Especially when a good lipstick is involved. (sweater / lipstick (Scarlet Empress) / ring)

My favorite memories from December 2015
I've been spending the first days of January getting reorganized and planning out my blog calendar. Nothing gets me more motivated to be productive than organizing. Because yeah, I'm kind of a nerd. 

My favorite memories from December 2015
But before that, I rang in the new year with Adam and our friends, had way too much fun dancing and made some great memories. The best way to celebrate. 

My favorite memories from December 2015

I did my nails specially for the occasion, using one of the three (THREE!) glitter nail polishes I got for Christmas. Because the people in my life really get me :) (OPI in Samoan Sand / Essie Ignite the Night)

And that's a wrap for 2015! Take a look back on all my other roundups here, if you're interested.

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter for exclusive content straight to your email!

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top