Monday, October 20, 2014

Statement necklaces


I've been looking for a clear-stoned statement necklace for a while, but haven't been able to find anything I really loved. Until I saw this one. I was immediately drawn to it — it has just the right amount of sparkle without being super-huge and costume-y. Isn't it beautiful?


I love the gold rings and details between the stones. And... Francesca's just happened to be having a buy-one-get-one half-off sale that day, so...


I had to get this one too. I love cobalt blue, and the yellow/green details make it so fun. I've already worn them both and received big compliments.

Fashion bonus: The clear stones look great with a red lip and a chambray, and a bright pink lip made the colorful neons even more fun with a simple black top.

Neither of these were on the website, but this one is similar to the clear stone, and this one is a pretty blue alternative. And here's a pretty one with flowers and an elegant red option.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Angela! I love your story and I'd love to help you out! Please email me at helloeleniblog@gmail.com so we can sort out the details :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

 
Back to Top