Thursday, April 9, 2015

Go Blog Social swag bags


As promised, here's a rundown on all the goodies they gave us at Go Blog Social last weekend. The Go Blog Social sponsors are amazing, so prepare for a little photo overload (sorry not sorry). I'm not much of a beauty expert, but I am very excited to try out all these great products! Keep reading to get all the details...



So far, the hair ties from Twistband are the first product I've actually tested. I know these have been around for a while, but I've never given in to try them — until they come for free, that is ;) And actually they're pretty great. They look a lot cuter on my wrist (because I always have a hair tie on my wrist) and they didn't really leave a line in my hair, which is a major plus.


I can't wait to try out this boscia sunscreen. My pale skin requires a good sunscreen anytime it encounters the sun come summertime, but most tend to leave my skin feeling greasy and gross. I'm excited to see how this one works!


This Kevin Murphy beach spray has sparked my interest because I once tried to make homemade beach spray via Pinterest and it was a coconut-y disaster.


Trapp & Co. supplied these delicious-smelling candles, perfect for a spa night, and SPEAKING OF COCONUT, I'm still debating whether to use this Vita Coco coconut oil on my face or in my food... Suggestions?


As you all know, I'm a little obsessed with nail polish, so finding this Julep bottle in the bottom of my bag practically had me jumping up and down. You can expect to see this one soon!

Not only did Lumene have two full-sized products in the swag bags, they also had a booth at the conference and lots of samples to test out. I tried out one of the facial creams and it was seriously great. I have no idea yet what this ultra firm elixir does, but it has beauty pearls inside so it must be fabulous ;)

And finally the Lumene line and pore minimizer, which is supposed to be really great, so I'll probably be doing a review about it in the future!

I want to give a special thanks to all the sponsors who make Go Blog Social possible (see full list below). It's such a fun and valuable experience, and it's great to see so many businesses that support the blogging community.

Thank you, sponsors!
Julep / Quest Nutrition / boscia / Chipotle / Twistband / Lumene / Kevin Murphy / Vita Coco / Vitacoco Coconut Oil / Minted / Trapp & Co. / Lululemon / Aqua Water / Rawxies / Roasterie Coffee / Pollinate Media / Midwest Dairy / Lily Jade / Nickel & Suede / Faces Makeup Artistry / KC Garment District / Kansas Farmers / Common Ground Kansas / Cheeky / Bare Esthetics / Muchana

Do you have any requests for other reviews you'd like to see on misc•eleni•ous? Leave suggestions below!

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top