Friday, April 10, 2015

Wandering the Web: have a fun weekend



Happy Friday babes! Got any fun plans this weekend? After a couple busy weeks, I'm happy to say we're taking it easy here. I'll be celebrating a friend's birthday tomorrow with shopping and drinks, and tonight I'm hoping to fill up on pizza and Netflix :) I hope all of you have a great weekend, and here are some fun things from this week...

1. Anne Hathaway is officially the queen of lip sync. (Vulture)

2. I love this idea for a DIY toilet paper holder. (Design Love Fest via Cupcakes and Cashmere)

3. This discussion on ridiculous Urban Outfitters tees made me laugh. (Buzzfeed)

4. Career advice from some of L.A.'s top millennial designers. (Refinery 29)

5. I might have to enlist my dad to help me build this sofa sleeve with built-in upholder. (A Beautiful Mess)

6. J-Lo's dress seen 'round the world sparked the creation of Google Images. (Vogue)

7. Just ordered this ring during Shopbop's big sale, and I'm already in love. (Shopbop)

8. This funky cake cutter looks kind of awesome. (Amazon)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top