Friday, April 24, 2015

Wandering the Web: have a relaxing weekend



Hello all you lovely people. It's Friday! Which means it's almost Saturday! But I have to say, now that I've been working from home and glued to the couch all week, those facts aren't nearly as exciting to me as they usually are, haha.

My recovery has been going really well so far. I go back on Monday for a checkup and to get the huge bandaging taken off my foot, which will make showering a million times easier. I've still got a long way to go before I'm back to normal, but we're getting there! It's nice to have time to slow down and rest, but I'll be so happy when I can get back to a normal lifestyle.

What is everyone up to this weekend? I might be tagging along to my sister's so she and my mom can paint the basement. Wherever I go, you know I'll be holding down the couch ;)

1. I'm dying to try out this low-calorie baked chicken parmesan soon. (Skinnytaste)

2. Gorgeous pieces of jewelry under $25. (Who What Wear)

3. I adore all these different tiles for various rooms in the home. I can't wait until I have a home to decorate! (Damsel in Dior)

4. This book sounds excellent. (via Cup of Jo)

5. How beautiful is this DIY watercolor print? (A Beautiful Mess)

6. These cocktails would liven up a summer party (The Every Girl)

7. Mary-Kate and Ashley's early stuff is coming to Nickelodeon, and I have reverted to my 10-year-old Olsen-loving self. (Refinery 29)

8. Thinking about chopping off a little more hair again... What do you guys think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top