Thursday, April 2, 2015

Favorite spring nail colors Vol. 1



If you've been following my Instagram, you know that my nails have been brightening up big time in the last few weeks. With spring comes soft pastels and bright neons, and after months of dark winter hues I can't get enough! That's why I decided to share a few of my top favorites for the spring and summer months.


OPI and Essie are two of my favorite nail brands, but I've got several of these Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear colors because they have a great variety of colors and they're only about $2 a bottle. Plus, they typically last about a week before chipping, and you've gotta love that! Here's the run-down:

Essie polish in limo-scene. I talked about this color in my last nail polish post because I had just bought it, and I am glad I did. This color is so pretty and feminine. It's a warmer version of white with a slight pink coloring, which makes it the perfect spring shade when you want a classy manicure.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in lacey lilac. This one has been in my polish library (is that a thing?) for a several years, and last year I felt so-so about it. But when I put it on for the first time this season, I was like: WHOA, BEST COLOR EVER! Ok, that was cheesy, but I really, really love this pastel purple and the way it looks on my hands. I think it would look great with all skin tones.

OPI in dim sum plum. I borrowed this pink from my mom because I don't have much for pink in my closet (including nail polish), but this shade is just gorgeous. It's sophisticated but fun at the same time. It's one of my favorites for my toes in the summertime.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in coral reef. I just picked this one up a few weeks ago on a whim, and I am completely obsessed. I put it on my nails immediately (loved) and it's currently on my toes (love x2). It's really bright, but the color seems to change depending on the light so it always looks just a little bit different. I think this one will be showing up in a lot of my Instagrams this year, for sure ;)

What are your favorite nail colors right now? 

P.S. My favorite winter nail colors and a trick to remove dark nail polish stains

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top