Friday, April 3, 2015

Wandering the Web: have a creative weekend!



I'm telling all of you to have a creative weekend because I am leaving tonight for day two of the Go Blog Social conference in Kansas City tomorrow, and I am so excited! I don't know many other bloggers outside of social media yet, especially in the Midwest, so I'm looking forward to meeting some talented ladies and listening to their great advice this weekend!

I'll be sharing a recap from the conference on my blog next week, so be sure to check back for all the fascinating details! Until then, have a lovely Easter weekend, friends!

1. Would you go to this new selfie museum? (Travel + Leisure)

2. How much time did you spend on Google's Pac-Man for April Fools? (KCCI)

3. Here's where to find the best blooms for all your spring photos. (Mashable)

4. 11 apps lifestyle editors can't live without. (Domaine)

5. A moving article about Matthew Perry outside the realm of "Friends." (Buzzfeed)

6. Drooling a little bit over this pasta recipe. (Cup of Jo)

7. "Full House" is finally getting the reboot we've all been waiting for...or dreading. Thoughts? (Vulture)

8. A model on "The Price is Right" accidentally gave away a car on the show. For real. (Yahoo)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top