Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Decorative pillows


I've never been much for extra pillows, because it seems like more work to make the bed, which I already don't take enough time to do. But I'm loving the look of one or two decorative pillows with bold prints and patterns. These are a few of my current favorites: 



As you probably noticed, they're all neutral colors. Like much of my wardrobe. Stay true to you, right?


What do you think? Do you decorate with pillows? What are some of your favorites? I'd love to hear!

(Photos via Sugar and Cloth, Joss & Main, Luvocracy, Anthropologie and Etsy)

2 comments :

  1. I decorate with pillows - but I MAKE the pillows, which is part of the reason I display them.
    If you want to make some of your own - find discounted placemats in patterns you like; those are so easy to transform into a pillow. Sewing a pillow is so easy; straight lines and you're done. I've also made Scrabble-tile pillows for other people. Those are pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to make Scrabble pillows! That's such a great idea!

      Delete

What do you think?

 
Back to Top