Friday, October 31, 2014

Wandering the web: Happy Halloween!




Do you have any plans for Halloween weekend? Adam has been sick this week, and I'm starting to feel a tickle in my throat, so we might just spend the night at home drinking lots of tea... (at least that sounds good to me ;)

What do you like to do on Halloween? Dress up and go out? Stay in and hand out candy? I'd love to know... Here are a few links I found interesting this week:

1. A new TV show based on Cosmopolitan is in the works, and it sounds amazing. (The Cut)

2. Lazy-girl tricks to get the wrinkles out of your clothes without ironing. (WhoWhatWear)

3. How to learn a foreign language as an adult. (Time)

4. I would love a set of these vintage tumblers to add some flair in the kitchen. (the catalog)

5. Need a last minute costume idea for the little ones? (Or yourself?) These felt masks look adorable and simple to make. (A Beautiful Mess)

6. This new game from a photographer and his dog is better than Where's Waldo. (Feature Shoot)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top