Monday, March 30, 2015

The perfect Easter dress + a special discount!












Asos dress / clutch (old, similar here and here) / Nessi and Co. bracelet c/o (use code EU10 for 10% off)

I'm so excited to share one of my favorite new outfits with you today! It's finally dress weather, and if you've been reading my blog lately, you know I could not be happier about the spike in temperatures. I bought this dress a few weeks ago to wear for weddings this summer, but it would also be the perfect dress for Easter! I paired it with nude and silver accessories to keep it classy and simple, but I think the pop of pink on my lips adds just enough color to keep it interesting. Oh, and the purple sunnies ;)

The powder blue color of this dress and the shape of the neckline are just beautiful. I think it would also look great with a white blazer to make the silver jewelry stand out even more. I specifically want to point out this gorgeous Nessi and Co. bracelet. I've been trying to stock up on more bracelets, and I really like the style and detail of this one. Nessi and Co. is a new company that sells affordable and high-quality silver jewelry. I love that each piece is less than $20, and right now you can get 10% off using the code EU10!  

This past weekend I attended a photography class to learn some of the fundamentals of taking and staging photos, and it was such a great time. It got me really excited to start taking more photos and doing more photo shoots, so get ready to see a few more outfit posts thrown in the mix of my usual content! I hope your week is off to a great start :)

P.S. The brights are back, not your average dress and spring-time shopping favorites

2 comments :

  1. I am absolutely LOVING your blog! Love your design and your about page is fantastic.
    -Kaitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! That's so sweet and I'm so happy you're enjoying it :)
    -E

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

 
Back to Top