Friday, October 24, 2014

Wandering the web: a new series









What are your plans for the weekend? I'm heading out for a girls' trip to Kansas City with a couple of my wonderful friends. We're renting a small place on airbnb, and we'll probably do a little shopping, sight seeing and lounging. It'll be so nice to get away for a few days. Hope you enjoy your weekend, and here a few of my favorite things from around the web:

1. Birdman, starring Michael Keaton, Emma Stone and Zach Galifianakis, came out last weekend and I really want to see it. But, sadly, so far there are no showings in Iowa. (Vulture)

2. These "punny" flower bouquets would be an adorable gift. As well as the DIY book that features them. (A Cup of Jo)

3. I adore these black peep toe booties. So perfect for fall. (Somewhere, Lately)

4. Gold playing cards would be an adorable coffee table accessory, and they'd be a perfect stocking-stuffer for Christmas! (Anthropologie)

5. How cute are these high-fashion pumpkins? Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington are my favorites. (Domaine)

6. I took this Ben Affleck butt-chin quiz the other day and my results were embarrassingly good. But I don't get tired of looking at him. (Vulture)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top