Thursday, October 30, 2014

My weekend in Kansas City



This week has been pretty hectic, but I wanted to share a few highlights from my trip to Kansas City over the weekend. My friends Felicia and Kenz and I decided to get away for a couple days and drive a few hours south.



We went to the farmers market (which was amazing and impressive in so many ways; it's so cultural and diverse in all of its products — I'd shop there every day if I could) and flee market, where we found lots of goodies. Including more fresh spices than I've ever seen before...



(This adorable guy was very into the giant bubbles.)


We also checked out Union Station and the World War I monument, along with a little shopping at the Country Club Plaza.



On Saturday night we gathered with a bunch of friends (both old and new) to watch the Royals game. Even though I don't really care for baseball and the Royals lost that game, it was still fun to cheer on the local team and be with some great people.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top