Thursday, October 23, 2014

Family pumpkin patch!

Last weekend Adam and I visited my favorite place in the world: my uncle's farm and pumpkin patch. The farm has been in my family for longer than I even know, and I grew up visiting during harvest season and picking pumpkins. I always make at least one trip back every fall to get some pumpkins and see the family. Get ready for lots of photos.
















Dad and Grandma had a great time taking rides on the ancient golf cart... Until it broke down.


























But the guys took a loot and got it working again. Hooray for manly men ;)



My grandma was happy to see my grandpa's old tractor looking as beautiful as the day he bought it. The best part about visiting the farm is all the family memories there.




And making new memories.


And taking a million pictures.




And a little outfit of the day action. Did I mention fall is my favorite?

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top