Wednesday, October 8, 2014

New scarves


I have a slight obsession with scarves, and I've been looking all over for new styles and prints to add to my collection. Neutral colors are a big part of my personal stylebook this year. Adam likes to make fun of the fact that every time I buy something new it's usually black, white or gray. But they just look so classic! And they go with everything, so I can add statement earrings, bold lipstick or fun shoes for a pop of color.

But for scarves, I want more neutral blacks and whites to wear with my green military jacket and lipsticks. I can't help it — winter just seems like a time for neutral color palettes. So I did a little online browsing the other day and found a few beautiful options.


From Forever 21: green plaid | blue paisley | gray stripes

Even though I chose regular long scarves here, I should also say that infinity scarves are my absolute favorite because of their convenience and effortless wearability. I have this snake print scarf from Express in a tan and gold print and love it, and this coral scarf with gold flakes from Francesca's is also pretty.

Where do you shop for scarves?

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top