Friday, March 13, 2015

Wandering the Web: TGIF



It's Friday! (Pretend I'm yell-singing that in a weird high-low pitch because I am THAT happy for the weekend!) This week has been a little crazy at work, and I am definitely ready for a break. We had some friends from Minnesota stop through last night on their way to the college basketball tournament in Kansas City this weekend, so we had a great time catching up with them.

And I even had a sort-of fun time watching Iowa State's win against Texas (they won by two points on the very last shot!) to make it to the NCAA tournament. As you can probably tell, Adam is trying his hardest to make me a basketball fan. It's probably not going to happen, but I'm still happy for my school! ;) Do you have anything fun planned this weekend? I hope you have a great one, and here are a few things from this week...

1. Fictional Humans of New York made me laugh. (College Humor)

2. Can't wait to try this one-ingredient ice cream. (A Cup of Jo)

3. Julie Andrews is still perfect. (Time)

4. I can't say I'm looking forward to another Zoolander, but this was definitely the coolest way to announce it. (Esquire)

5. 10 tips for mastering Instagram. (Covering the Bases)

6. Which costs more: American Girl furniture or real-life furniture. (Buzzfeed)

7. Your favorite adult card game just went mobile. (Refinery 29)

8. Colorful workout gear is always a great motivator to get that booty in the gym! (Bows and Sequins)

Bonus: Your favorite animated movie is getting a sequel!

P.S. I used to LOVE American Girl dolls, and now I understand why my parents never bought the furniture! That quiz made me laugh :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top