Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The brights are back






I know I'm normally in the "black, white, gray, repeat" group when it comes to fashion, but now that spring weather has started to hit I am ALL about color. Especially this week, because it's the first time the weather has dipped back into the 30s since we had gorgeous sunny and 60-degree days the last couple weeks. The last couple days have been rainy and gray, and it only made my craving for brights and neons that much worse!

Right now I'm already embracing neon nails and bright lipsticks to cheer up the dreary days, but I can't wait to incorporate more colors with fun outfits like this leopard print shift dress and these bright yellow pumps. I know what you're thinking: The gold jewelry doesn't count as a bright...but I've been crushing on these pieces for SO LONG — and I may or may not have (but definitely did) order the ring set last week during Baublebar's big sale...

Does sunny weather have you making bright changes to your wardrobe, too? What trends are you loving right now? 

P.S. spring-time shopping, playing it by ear and the new Express collection

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top