Friday, March 6, 2015

Wandering the Web: Get your groove on



Happy Friday, friends! Adam and I will be getting our groove on at the Ed Sheeran concert this June, because I just ordered the tickets! We're so excited. It's been a long time since I've been to a big concert, so I really can't wait to see this one.

This weekend is going to be pretty low-key. I'm going to pack up the rest of my stuff from my sister's house (from when I lived with her in college) and hopefully get started on painting a dresser for my bedroom. The freezing February weather kind of put a stall on my bedroom project, so I'm excited to get it going again in March. What are your plans for the weekend?

1. Olivia Wilde makes one kickass editor. (Esquire)

2. Could Amazon print your order while it ships to you? (abc news)

3. Shania Twain announces a farewell tour, and the world gets emotional. (Refinery 29)

4. What kind of texter are you? I'm the classicist, surprise surprise ;) (A Cup of Jo)

5. "Love has no labels."(Ad Council via Upworthy)

6. This show just came out on Netflix. Will you watch it? I'm kind of intrigued... (Vulture)

7. Stock photos just got a whole lot more fun. (AdWeek)

8. We've never really been a dessert-after-dinner family. Are you? (The Kitchn)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top